Thursday 16 February 2012

Paper Beads

On AFTCM we are doing an extra quick swap making paper beads.

I started by cutting some strips of a magazine page and rolled them on a skewer, then covered them with versamark and clear embossing powder and embossed them, twice. I added two different colours of Opals embossing powder and embossed them. To finish them I added some fantasy film over the top and heat set it to attach it.

I had a couple of extra pieces so I did the clear embossing on both. On one I added hidden colour blue embossing powder and when it cooled added some of the new Clearsnap Smooch glitter ink.

On the second one I added some of the Clearsnap  blue Sparkle Fibers then added clear embossing powder and some seed beads then another coat of the clear embossing powder. These are the two at the  bottom.

No comments: