Monday 14 July 2008

July Tag-it

This month Annie is the "It Girl" on Art Venture and the theme is faces.

I remembered that I had some small notebooks that I bought ages ago, so decided I would alter one of them for Annie. I coloured the covers using the acrylic paint technique I learned from my Altered Diva classes. I stamped the swirl stamp with Memories artprint brown.

I found some little mirror pieces in my stash and thought I would use one of them for the main image on the front of the book. I stamped the image on the mirror piece using black Stazon ink, heat set it and attached it with E6000. I added little ribbon thingy and some ribbon to finish the front.

The back image is from some freebies that Trish B was kind enough to share with us and I just changed the colour to sepia.

No comments: