Monday 3 February 2014

Colour Perceptions - White

In ArtVentures the next colour perception is white. To me this colour is cool and pristine.

I started with white cardstock and using a stencil and Viva Decor Mother of Pearl modelling cream I embossed part of the base. I added some white lace to the right-hand side. I cut out a die from a cuttlebug embossing folder from 120LB cardstock and adhered it to the centre of the ATC.

I punched a circle from some lighter weight cardstock and coloured it with Moonlight Smooch ink by Clearsnap. I embossed the back and attached it to the centre of the die with some Scrap Dots (3-D glue) to allow it to keep it's shape, then placed it on the centre of the die.

To add a bit more interest, I covered a piece of white scrap cardstock with Sookwang tape and covered it with Glitter Ritz white glitter, then punched out some little flower shapes with a hand punch. These were adhered to the ATC in a few areas using glue dots. To complete the card I added a little paper holder brad to the bottom.





  

No comments: