I thought that White glossy paper would work best for this technique so I cut some tag shapes from it.
For the first tag and for the first one I used alcohol inks.
I dropped the inks on the cardstock then used compressed air to blow them around. The can was running out so I didn't achieve the same effect that Tim does when he demonstrates this technique, however, I am happy with it.
Using Rangers Pitch Black archival ink, I stamped the Graphics 45 stamps on the tag. On a scrap piece of cardstock I stamped the PSX sentiment and attached it with double-sided foam tape.
I outlined the edges of the tag with a red marker and attached some foil trim to the top. And of course, added a red reinforcement to the hole and strung some cording through it.
For the second tag, I decided to use the Rangers (Tim Holtz) Distress Stains to create the ink splatters. I just thumped each colour down on the cardstock and they spread nicely.
I stamped the Hero Arts stamp with archival ink then added the Magenta stamp at the bottom using the same ink. I coloured a piece of scrap cardstock with yellow dye ink, stamped the Hero Arts flower and cut it out. I attached this by the bird with double-sided foam tape.
I outlined the edges with a black marker then added a green metallic reinforcement to the hole and attached the black and silver fibres.