Friday 18 October 2013

Colour Perceptions ATC

Green is the colour for September ArtVentures Colour Perceptions ATC swap.

The colour green makes me think of nature and how every colour is harmonious with it, so that was my emotion/perception for this month.

I started with white cardstock and a Hero Arts flower stamp and used Cathie Allan's "Stamp Smoosh" technique with Olive Fluid chalk.

I stamped the Paper Parachute floral stamp with green pigment ink and Judikins Forest twinkle embossing powder. I used this stamp as there is a negative side to the stamp and the original background showed through.

To add some more detail I covered a piece of white cardstock with aquamarine fluid chalk, stamped a text stamp in green pigment ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I attached this to the right-hand side of the ATC.

No comments: