Friday 18 October 2013

Colour Perceptions ATC

The colour Yellow was the one for the month of August in the ArtVentures ongoing colour perceptions  ATC swap.

To me, yellow is a happy colour, so I decided to build my ATC on that theme.

The base was a light yellow cardstock. I took another piece of darker yellow cardstock, punched a fancy circle in it then stamped a floral background over it.

I stamped the little bear by Little Suzy's Zoo on some white cardstock, coloured it with Copic markers and  coloured the background with some Vivid yellow ink. I glued it behind the punched piece of cardstock and adhered it to the base.

Using a Martha Stewart border punch I punched out two different shades of yellow and glued them to the bottom. I then stamped the sentiment and glued it to the top.

No comments: