Thursday 14 March 2013

Playing around with 3-D Mbossabilities

I received a bunch of supplies that I had ordered and one of the items was the new 3-D Mbossabilities by Spellbinders. So instead of working on one of my swaps that I am trying to decide on a theme, I played with the embossing folder.

I came across my Radiant Pearls paints that I have not used in a long time and sadly these beautiful paints are no longer available. I painted the whole surface with these paints except for the banner which I covered with Bisque Fluid Chalk ink then highlighted with the Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk ink. 

I then went over the whole piece with the Creamy Brown and distressed the edges with Vintage photo Distress ink. The sparkle of the Radiant Pearls still shows underneath the fluid chalks. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Ink. 

I think I will be playing more with this embossing folder using different supplies.


No comments: