Thursday 14 March 2013

Altered CD

For the month of March we are doing an Altered CD on AMCA with the theme of Vintage Women.

 I took some scrapbook paper and cut it to size and adhered it to the CD with some YES glue. I then stamped a script stamp with a second generation of Memory Brown ink.

I stamped the image of the Eiffel Tower in the same colour of ink and coloured the Paris portion with a Tombow marker. I wanted it to be more dimensional so I stamped and embossed it again on some acetate and attached it to the CD with Glossy Accents.

I dabbed some clear embossing ink around the edge of the CD and covered it with Stampendous Aged Wine Embossing Enamel and heat set it.

I attached the image from Moonlight Journey to a scrap piece of cardstock and cut it out and adhered it with some double-sided foam carpet tape.

I had some flowers (which are actually sticker like things for a lap top) and coloured them with some Inka Gold and glued them to the right of the image. To complete it I added the clock charm.

The piece you see jutting out at the bottom is an easel that I made from cardstock so the CD can be put on display if the recipient should desire.




1 comment:

Gisele said...

this is beautiful!