Friday 23 March 2012

Acohol ink Butterfly ATC's

I signed up for a swap on AFTCM with the theme of Alcohol ink background and butterflies.

I decided to make mine with Tim Holtz alcohol ink splatter background. The bottom  one is very colourful and I stamped a coloring book (open) butterfly (Pedlars Pack) with Ancient Page permanent ink. I then masked the butterfly and stamped a Tim Holtz background stamp over the top.

After stamping it I felt the image did not stand out well enough so I stamped it again on acetate, cut it out and adhered it on top of the stamped image with Glossy Accents.


The one on the top left was stamped with another Tim Holtz stamp and some German Scraps added to the edges.

The one on the top right is a stamp by The Old Island Stamp Co. and I added some Glossy Accents to the butterflies to give them dimension. To complete it I stamped a saying on vellum and attached it across the ATC.

No comments: