Monday 11 May 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award






My friend Trizzy Crouch sent this award to me and I want to thank her. Trizzy makes beautiful art and I am lucky to own some of her creations and she has been become a treasured online friend through several groups to which we both belong. I feel honoured to have her choose me for this award.

The Rules: List 7 things that you LOVE and link to the person who has tagged you. Choose 7 more bloggers to give the Kreativ Blogger Award to, then leave a comment on those 7 blogs to let the recipients know you chose them.

So here are the seven things that I love:

  1. My family and extended family- what would I do without them? Always there for me and loving me with all my quirks!!
  2. My husband, who at times drives me crazy, but spoils me and supports me in all my ventures. He's a Keeper!
  3. My son, who has taught me to never give up and to always fight for what I believe in no matter how difficult the battle.
  4. My friends whom I have so many good times with laughing, crying and sharing.
  5. My art, which has helped me through so many hard times in my life and has been a blessing, and I must thank Cathie Allan of Western Education for starting me on this incredible journey many years ago. She is my hero!!
  6. My reading: the books are my relaxation and pique my imagination and often take me to far away places and times unknown to me.
  7. The ocean- likely my love of this is from my native country, Scotland; the mountains, where I spent part of my childhood in Alberta.

I award the following the Kreativ Blogger award:
  1. Mel Goodman from Australia and a friend in a couple of my groups. Mel has become a great online friend and is so generous and giving. I have been fortunate to receive some wonderful art from her through my groups.

  2. Autumn Labbe-Renault, USA who experiments with all kinds of mediums and I have swapped with on many occasions. She has added some lovely art to her blog in the last couple of weeks.

  3. Fiona Davis from the UK whose blog I visit often and she is a lovely lady who creates gorgeous art and again I have swapped with her several times.

  4. Chrissy Bornfleth from the USA who is a moddy on one of my groups and has always been so helpful and supportive. She also does beautiful art. I have several pieces of her art adorning my craft room.

  5. Sanna Burgess from the USA, who does fantastic quirky painted images. I am the proud owner of one of her pieces of art.

  6. Viola from Germany whose blog I came across while surfing the web and return to her blog over and over again to look at her breathtaking art.

  7. Chris Bennett from Australia who is another online friend who has been so supportive. I so enjoy receiving art from her with all the vibrant colours and images she uses.
There are so many more blogs I could have chosen, and it was hard to choose only seven. I feel so blessed to have "met" most of these ladies and been able to share in their talent.

3 comments:

Trizzy said...

Rena - you are more than welcome! Thanks again for sharing your art with us all!

Viola said...

Thank you so much, Rena! Have a wonderful day! :o)

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Hey Rena,

Thanks so much--I'm honored! Need to figure out 7 people, though!