My friend Trizzy Crouch sent this award to me and I want to thank her. Trizzy makes beautiful art and I am lucky to own some of her creations and she has been become a treasured online friend through several groups to which we both belong. I feel honoured to have her choose me for this award.
The Rules: List 7 things that you LOVE and link to the person who has tagged you. Choose 7 more bloggers to give the Kreativ Blogger Award to, then leave a comment on those 7 blogs to let the recipients know you chose them.
So here are the seven things that I love:
- My family and extended family- what would I do without them? Always there for me and loving me with all my quirks!!
- My husband, who at times drives me crazy, but spoils me and supports me in all my ventures. He's a Keeper!
- My son, who has taught me to never give up and to always fight for what I believe in no matter how difficult the battle.
- My friends whom I have so many good times with laughing, crying and sharing.
- My art, which has helped me through so many hard times in my life and has been a blessing, and I must thank Cathie Allan of Western Education for starting me on this incredible journey many years ago. She is my hero!!
- My reading: the books are my relaxation and pique my imagination and often take me to far away places and times unknown to me.
- The ocean- likely my love of this is from my native country, Scotland; the mountains, where I spent part of my childhood in Alberta.
I award the following the Kreativ Blogger award:
- Mel Goodman from Australia and a friend in a couple of my groups. Mel has become a great online friend and is so generous and giving. I have been fortunate to receive some wonderful art from her through my groups.
- Autumn Labbe-Renault, USA who experiments with all kinds of mediums and I have swapped with on many occasions. She has added some lovely art to her blog in the last couple of weeks.
- Fiona Davis from the UK whose blog I visit often and she is a lovely lady who creates gorgeous art and again I have swapped with her several times.
- Chrissy Bornfleth from the USA who is a moddy on one of my groups and has always been so helpful and supportive. She also does beautiful art. I have several pieces of her art adorning my craft room.
- Sanna Burgess from the USA, who does fantastic quirky painted images. I am the proud owner of one of her pieces of art.
- Viola from Germany whose blog I came across while surfing the web and return to her blog over and over again to look at her breathtaking art.
- Chris Bennett from Australia who is another online friend who has been so supportive. I so enjoy receiving art from her with all the vibrant colours and images she uses.
There are so many more blogs I could have chosen, and it was hard to choose only seven. I feel so blessed to have "met" most of these ladies and been able to share in their talent.