Monday 11 May 2009

Embellishment Swap

I recently joined a new group and we are having a "bellie" (embellishment) swap which is being hosted by my friend Carol We had to make 8 ATC's using our embellishment and an extra embellishments for each player.


I made some little dragonflies as my embellishment using 130 LB cardstock scraps. I started by punching out three then glued them together using Pioneer glue.

I used an embossing pen on the centre and added some glitter embossing powder and embossed it. I did the same with each side of the wings, using a different colour of embossing powder. These pictures are done with pearl embossing powder as an example.

This is the finished ATC which was done using Mica Magic and Fluid Chalk inks. The image was coloured with Tombo pens. The vellum "saying" is attached with Sookwang tape. For the dragonfly I used Judkins Forest and Fuschia Twinkle embossing powders.


No comments: