Wednesday 8 October 2008

Fish Tip-in

The latest Tip-In theme was Fish and I chose to go whimsical, a I am sure it was not meant to be a page with fish and water.

I started out by colouring the page with Brilliance Sky Blue ink then added the Inkadinkadoo stamp around the edges in Versafine Black. I didn't like the look, so I then added a dark blue pigment ink over it.


I had some Cuttlebug embossed pieces that I had done a few weeks ago and chose the circle one to colour with the Brilliance Sky Blue ink and put it in the middle. I then added the fish image and the little girl talking on the phone.

This reverse side was painted with some turquoise metallic paint. I added the Jelly Fish image from Dover Arts. I Then glued a fish to the little girl and attached it to the Jelly Fish.

Made some bubbles with a dot stamp and white pigment ink. Added fake sand at the bottom and some fish swimming above the little girl.

No comments: