Tuesday 18 November 2008

November It-Girl

Fiona is the It-Girl for November on the ArtVenture group and the theme is inspiration. I guess my inspiration would be colour at the moment.

I decided to make her a notebook. The front cover is coloured with various acrylic paints then embossed with clear embossing powder. I know she loves Paper Artsy stamps and I just bought a couple of plates, so I used one of the images on the book.


The inside front cover is a transfer on transparency, and the image is from an ephemera book that I purchased about a year ago.


The inside back cover is just painted with acrylics and then stamped with a flourish stamp from Magenta then the images added.

The words are from one stamp which I cut into pieces and used on each page.
I hope Fiona will be pleased with her little gift.

No comments: