Thursday, 14 August 2008

Fabric paper Project completed

I sat down tonight and worked on the piece for the fabric paper swap.

Unfortunately, my sewing machine is out of commission at the moment so I had to resort to using fabric glue to attach the fabric paper pieces to the felt backing.

I had initially started out using a fabric paper piece as the centre image, but was not pleased with it, so I used fabric flowers instead and attached a leaf punch-out from the fabric paper as the centre.

The piece also needed something at the bottom to finish it off. The only thing I felt was suitable was a piece of black fringe thingy. I decided black was too harsh, so I sprayed it with 24K Gold paint.

All in all, I am pleased with the final version and hope my partner will like it.

1 comment:

Carol said...

OOOH gorgeous, love the finished project.