Tuesday 3 June 2008

June Tag Your it

This is an ongoing swap where we make a piece of art for the person whose name was chosen.

This month the "It Girl" is Autumn and the theme is mermaids/mermen or anything related to the ocean. I do not have any mermen/maids stamps so I printed off some images and made a deco page for her.


The background is some of my monoprinted cardstock. I stamped the front with Versafine blue, added some gold mica flakes and some Shimmering Sand to the bottom and attached the merman image. On the back I stamped cattails ( did not have a seaweed stamp, so I substituted - artistic license!!) coloured it green and added some green and yellow Crystal Lacquer to give them dimension. Again I added the image and Shimmering Sand at the bottom.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Very creative & imaginative. You are so versatile!