Tuesday 3 June 2008

Domino Swap

Sweetpea is hosting a Domino/game piece swap over on CC Swaps. I debated about joining, then I remembered that I had some dominoes which I had prepared a while ago, but had never done anything with them.
The top left is coloured with Brilliance ink and stamped with Ancient Page. 
Top middle: done with a bit of dye ink rubbed on and dried then stamped the Hearts in Touch (HIT) image with Memories ink.
Top right: Alcohol inks dabbed on, then stamped with Mica Magic Pearl ink.
Middle left: painted with copper paint pen, stamped with HIT image with Stazon black ink.
Bottom row: Stamped the houses with Stazon and coloured them with Sharpies. When dry, I put a coat of varnish over it.
Middle was painted with Lumiere paint, stamped the image "Lady with Pearl Earring" and covered it with transparency and glued it to the domino. I then stamped and embossed the Magenta image on the top with Platinum ink & EP, and added the little charm.
The Thistle: background is Brilliance inks; stamped the image with Memeories ink, and colored it with sharpies.

Of course, the final piece (the little hand) is not a game piece; it is a Style Stone which I coloured with Mica Magic inks.
.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Great tutorial, I didn't know one could use so many different products on dominoes. These are all gorgeous!!!