Friday 27 July 2012

Twinchie CItyscape

On AFTCM I am participating in a twinchie swap. We are to create five to six twinchies and add different roofs to each one to create a little cityscape.

For the first one I printed a picture of an old hotel and attached it to some cardstock.

Number 2 is a Memory Box die which I coloured with Smooch ink. I then stamped some trees on another piece of cardstock, cut around them and attached it behind the little house.

Number 3: I took a piece of a background that I had made earlier and stamped a flourish on it. I cut a circle from some iridescent paper and made it look like a little round window. The image is from moonlightjourney.com. and the fence is from freebie sheet from a blogger. To complete it added a stamped number under a page pebble.

Number 4:  I stamped a wood grain stamp on cardstock. I cut out a window from a freebie sheet and cut a piece of cardstock to simulate a door. Added a poster to the door and the travel sign with a stamped word and a paper clip. Cut the back of a brad clock face and attached it to the roof.

Number 5: for this one I stamped a Magenta stamp on a coloured background and added a round roof to the top. I stamped the image again on a piece of transparency and attached it over the original stamped image. I added some pieces to the side so it would look like a window.

To enable them to stand like a cityscape, I attached another piece of cardstock to the backs.

No comments: