Wednesday 2 May 2012

A-Z Techniques Alphabet N

This month the Alphabet technique is the letter N. I chose to do the Northern Lights Technique.

I  used black cardstock as the base. I diluted Gold, Raspberry Sparkle and True Blue perfect pearls with a bit of water then brushed it on in lines across the cardstock. I spritzed it with water and let the colours run together.

I chose an image of a Nutcracker bird and printed it on glossy photo paper, cut it out, and attached it with double-sided foam tape. To complete the ATC's I used a die cut N and some punchie flowers. I inked them with Versamark and "Heat and Stick " embossing powder which becomes sticky after heating, then applied Navy Glitter Ritz over the top.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Looks gorgeous Rena, can't wait to have it in my possession. I was hoping someone would dl the Northern Lights technique!