Tuesday 26 July 2011

Gate fold Card

 I joined the AFTCM monthly card swap for August, the technique being a gate fold card.

I started by colouring some card stock using Cathie Allan's Stamp Smoosh technique with Clearsnap Fluid Chalk inks. I cut them to fit on the outside panels of the card and added an image with a stamping wheel and Versafine Onyx black ink.

I stamped the Hero Arts stamp and the Inkadinkado Sentiment on a scrap piece of the background card stock. and attached it to the front of the card, added a butterfly to keep the card closed. I was not happy with the front as after scanning it I realized that the top portion of the panels was all "wonky" so I redid the front.

For the inside I did the stamp smoosh technique in different colours and stamped another Hero Arts stamp all over it, then attached it to the inside side panels. Cut a piece of cardstock and stamped the Wordsworth sentiment stamp with the Versafine Black Onyx stamp pad.

No comments: