Wednesday 10 December 2008

More Post-it Note pads

Dh and I are hosting a pre-Christmas supper this weekend, so I decided to make some Post-it note gifts for the ladies.

For the first two I used acrylic and stamped images on them with Stazon ink and then coloured the edges with permanent markers. My Freind Lea loves Hummingbirds and fortunately I had a stamp for hers, my other friend Sonny loves Roses, hence the rose on the second one.

I coloured the back of the vinyl with alcohol inks. The back pages were done with a technique called stamp-smooshie which I learned at a rubber stamping class.

The other two for my DH's siste and roomate were done on the Cuttlebug. The first one is vinyl, which I double embossed. The firs time was the top and bottom edges only, then I embossed the whole piece again with a different embossing folder. I ran some paint around the edges, then rubbed the Goldfinger antique gold over it.
The second one is simply embossed with the Cuttlebug, using Fibremark paper and adhered to chipboard.

No comments: