Wednesday 10 December 2008

Cuttlebug play

I have a Cuttlebug swap in CC swaps and made a notebook/post-it note holder.
I started by putting some of the plumbers silver tape over a piece of cardstock, then ran it through the Cuttlebug. I then attached it to 130Lb paper (doubled), and cut it down to size.


Then I coloured it with metallic paint and ran some Goldfinger antique gold (similar to rub-n-buff) over it, which resulted in kind of a verdigris look.



I wanted to make a little pocket to store items, so I cut down a page protector to fit. I found that if I put some scrap paper over each side I was able to make the holes with the cuttlebug, otherwise it was a problem and they did not cut properly.


I printed off an image I found in an advert onto a transparency and punched the holes and placed this at the end to cover the post-it notes and remain transparent. The final touch was to stamp the back with a saying.





No comments: