Sunday 4 January 2009

12 Days of Christmas

We did another Twelve Days of Christmas swap again this year on CC Swaps, and were only allowed to sign up twice. I had been thinking about this for a while and had some silk scarves that a vendor very generously sent me when I commented on her instructions that she posted. I ordered some more from her and set to work on decorating them.

I coloured the white ones with dye inks and some with pigment sprays. Stamped with pigment inks and then heat set them, rinsed them and heat set them again. The black ones were stamped with Lumiere paint and heat set.






For the second set of gifts I bought some trinket boxes and altered them. I painted the tops then added acrylic gold mica flakes to some, tiny beads, buttons, air dried clay pieces (received from Adrienne last year) and various other things from my stash.

No comments: