Wednesday 30 April 2008

A special Dare

On CC Swaps, Sweetpea had a challenge-Double Deuce Dare where she sent a number of items for us to alter and send to a partner. Part of the challenge was that we had to use 75% of the items. Unfortunately due to an illness in my family, I forgot to scan all the pieces prior to creating my art piece.

Pea sent a frame, scrabble pieces, a plexi-glass piece, slide mounts, pictures, twill fabric, some bellies, an AOL disc tin and a bottle cap. I managed to use most of the pieces along with some other items of my own.

I made a little book for the inside, leaving the inside of the tin plain.

I have sent my finished piece off to my partner Denise and sure hope she likes it as much as I enjoyed working with all the fun pieces.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Fantastic!!!! Love the design & storytelling of this project.