Tuesday 5 February 2008

Another Background Noise Challenge

The challenge for this round was paint scraping, which is a technique I have done before, and really enjoyed. This time I am not entirely happy with my finished products, but will share them anyway. I used every kind of paint I had acrylics, pearlized, fabric and even used glass paint on one.


The last Rainbow one I hated so I sprayed it with Adirondack colorwash.


The final one is the printer paper that I had laid my cardstock on while doing the other techniques. I just smooshed it together, then ran the scraper over it to remove the excess paint.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the different effects you have achieved, I am playing catchup and have just uploaded my distressed scraps to the group - must try this one though...