Wednesday 31 October 2012

Artist Trading Cards

I do a monthly swap of Artist Trading Cards  in A Mad Crafter's Attic Group. These are a couple that I really enjoyed making this month.

The first is Vintage Children. The background is a Hero Arts stamp which I  embossed with white embossing powder then coloured with cheap watercolour paints. The image is a freebie from magicmoonlight and the sentiment stamp is from Quietfire Designs.


The second is "Let them eat Cake", which I decided was Marie Antoinette. For this one I coloured the background with Distress Stains. I stamped Tim Holtz and Hearts in Touch stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink after drying the stains. I then attached the Marie Antoinette image to the card. This was a gift from a friend so I can't tell from which site they would be available.

2 comments:

Quietfire said...

Lovely Rena! Thanks for using the rubber stamp!

Robyn said...

Love the dream quote.
beautiful ATC'S