Thursday 8 December 2011

Artful Bag

On AFTCM we are doing an Artful Bag which is a bit larger than an ATC (Artist Trading Card)

I thought of making mine out of fabric, but my sewing skills are not very good any more, therefore resorted to paper.

I discovered a little pad of wallpaper samples and made the bag from that. I found a good tutorial and used the instructions to create my little bag.

After creating the bag I printed off images from Moonlight Journey and Elizabeth's blog; cut them out and glued them to the bag. I stamped a couple of word stamps on some cardstock that I coloured with Old Paper Distress ink by Ranger, and attached them above the images, then added some black cord as handles.

I put some ATC blanks and die cuts in the bag for my partner to use.

2 comments:

Jan M said...

Rena, I love this. After deciding not to join the swap I realized how many ideas I had for the bags.

Unknown said...

Love this Rena. It looks great.