Sunday 9 September 2007

Another challenge

Another challenge in progress. This one is to take a book and create different techniques on the various pages. I am an avid reader and the thought of doing anything with a hard cover book other than reading just struck fear in my heart!!

I went through some of my books and found one that I knew I would never read, so took the plunge and started working with it by first glueing some of the pages together to strengthen them. I then proceeded to follow the steps as set out for us. First step was to create texture, so out of my stash I got a piece of stuff, which I got from a friend a couple of years ago; not sure what it is called. Step 2: I glued it on the pages with Beedz glitter glue. Step 3: once it dried I added some acrylic paints.

Now to decide how to finish off the page by altering it with various things, but leaving the texture showing.

No comments: